sakasoka

Love + Care = Mom
Love + Fear = Dad
Love + Help = Sister
Love + Fight = Brother
Love + Life = Wife / Husband
Love + Care + Fear + Help +
Fight + Life = Friend

Je suis comme un miroir : tu me souris, je te souris ; tu me fais la gueule, je te fais la gueule ; tu me brises, je te blesse

About Me

My photo
algeria, algeria, Algeria
hii evrybody & welcome to my blog =) i'm SiNa & I luv evrything abt fashion I really like to get dressed up & look stylish & beatiful =) I am just a sinmple girl who luv clothes & hv lots of fan & enjoy lile =)

Friday, September 23, 2011

hit the street

hit the street

Helmut Lang cowl neck shirt
$395 - lagarconne.com

Balmain distressed shorts
€785 - shopmrsh.com

UGG Australia sheepskin shoes
£235 - vanmildert.com

Cole Haan crossbody bag
$138 - piperlime.gap.com

Thin ring
$15 - fantasyjewelrybox.com

Forever21 beaded jewelry
$8.80 - forever21.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers